This article talks about how Demandbase authenticates and authorises new users into the Sales Intelligence Account.
- Auto-provisioning New Sales Intelligence Users in Your CRM Integration
- Auto-provisioning New Sales Intelligence Users without a CRM Integration
Auto-provisioning New Sales Intelligence Users in your CRM Integration
Sales Intelligence uses OAuth to authenticate a new user in your account.
- As a Salesforce Administrator, you can grant access to all users or allow each user to self-authorise. Refer to the Granting Access to Sales Intelligence Sales App for Salesforce article in our Knowledge Base for more information.
- For all other CRMs, all users will be automatically authorised by the Admin.
- When a CRM user accesses the Sales Intelligence widget for the first time from a CRM instance, Sales Intelligence reads the following information:
- CRM User ID
- CRM User Email
- CRM Org ID (from which the request originated)
- Once all required fields are found, Sales Intelligence user is automatically created and granted a Trial license.
Note: This license is valid for 30 days after which the user will be automatically switched to a Free license, unless you are upgraded to an Enterprise / Elite license by the designated Sales Intelligence Administrator.
- In case the CRM User accesses Sales Intelligence from a new Business Unit (CRM instance), that is not already integrated with Sales Intelligence, they will be prompted to send an approval request to the Administrator for access. To learn how to approve such requests read the How to Add a New CRM Instance to Your Sales Intelligence Account article in our Knowledge Base.
Auto-provisioning New Sales Intelligence Users without a CRM Integration
To add new users to your Sales Intelligence Account, you need to reach out to your Account Manager or Customer Success Manager.
You can transfer licenses and activate/deactivate users by following the instructions in the Managing License Allocation article.