- How do I change the position of the Sales Intelligence tab in my NetSuite CRM?
- How can I limit access to Sales Intelligence based on user roles?
- How do I enable SSO (Suite Sign on) and Web Services in my Netsuite CRM?
- Which objects/record types have the Sync option?
A: You can modify the position of the Sales Intelligence widget by editing each object containing Sales Intelligence. You’ll need to do this for all the objects in which you wish to modify the position of the Sales Intelligence widget.
A: In your NetSuite Setup, you’ll notice that there are four Sales Intelligence scripts one each for Contacts, Accounts, Leads, and Prospects.
If you go into each script and limit the access to only the roles that you want – then the Sales Intelligence widget only appears for users in that role.
For example, in the screenshot below – you will see name of the role as “MJUS Sales Person”. Before we made this change - the role was not specified and thus applied to all roles.
A: To use our sync and export features, NetSuite CRM users need to enable Suite Sign On and Suite Talk options in Setup.
To enable Suite Sign On and Suite Talk options in NetSuite, please follow the steps below:
- On the top of any NetSuite page, point to the Setup, click Company, and then select Enable Features.
- On the Enable Features page, click the SuiteCloud sub-tab.
- Under the Single Sign-on section, check the SuiteSignOn box.
- Under the SuiteTalk (Web Services) section, check the Web Services box.
- Click Save.
A: You can use Sync options in the following NetSuite objects: Customers, Leads, Contacts and Opportunities.