With the Demandbase Sales Intelligence App, you can see Sales Intelligence insights directly from Microsoft Dynamics. The app comes with one iFrame chart that you can add to page layouts for visual engagement insights.
You must have global administrator privileges in Office 365 and system administrator privileges in Dynamics 365.
- Log into Microsoft Dynamics CRM as an admin user.
- Go to the Microsoft Apps Store and search for Demandbase. Select the Demandbase (Sales Intelligence) application and click Free trial.
- Enter your Microsoft Dynamics administrator credentials and click Sign in.
- Click Free Trial.
- Choose the appropriate environment. Select all the Permissions check boxes and click Install.
In the left navigation pane, click Environments. During installation, the status for the Demandbase app is Installing… Once the installation is complete, the status for the Demandbase app changes to Installed.
- Make Sales Intelligence Available through the Dynamics Web Client. See Making Demandbase Sales Intelligence Available through the Dynamics Web Client for instructions.