In Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can enable the Demandbase Sales Intelligence iFrame on the Account, Contact, Lead, and Opportunity entities.
You must have admin privileges in Microsoft Dynamics.
Demandbase must be integrated with Microsoft Dynamics.
Sales Intelligence iFrame is only available for Dynamics Unified Client Interface (UCI.)
- Log into Microsoft Dynamics CRM as an admin user.
- Go to Settings > Customization > Customize the System > Components > Entities > Accounts > Forms. Click Account.
- Go to Section. Double-click the section InsideView Web Resource (WebResouce_Insights.)
- Enter the following:
- Click OK.
- Click Save and click Publish.
- (Optional) Repeat above steps for the Contact, Lead, and Opportunity entities.