This article provides instructions to uninstall the Demandbase Unified Package from your Salesforce CRM.
Before uninstalling the Demandbase Unified package, remove the following components:
Removing the Sales Intelligence Visualforce Component
Note: Repeat these steps for each entity on which the Demandbase Visualforce component is added. The Demandbase Visualforce component is present on the Account, Contact, Lead, or Opportunity object.
- Open an Account, Contact, Lead, or Opportunity in Salesforce. For example, open the InsideView Technologies, Inc account.
- Click the Setup icon and select the Edit Page link as illustrated below:
- In the Account Record page, click the Remove icon for the Demandbase Visualforce component and click Save.
Removing the Demandbase external objects for Salesforce’s Federated Search
- Click the Setup icon and enter External Objects in the Search bar and click Enter.
- In the External Objects page, click the Erase link beside InsideView Accounts and InsideView Contacts.
- In the confirmation pop-up, select the Yes, I want to permanently delete the external object type check box and click Delete.
Uninstall the Demandbase Unified package
|1||Go to the Setup page||Log in to Salesforce with Admin user credentials and click the Setup icon, as shown in the below screen:
|2||Go to Installed Packages||Enter Installed Packages in the Search bar and click the Search icon.
|3||Uninstall||Click the Uninstall link beside Demandbase for AppExchange package as shown below:
|4||Select uninstall options||In the Uninstalling a Package page, choose the following uninstall options:
The uninstall process may take a few minutes to complete. Refresh the page to view the progress.