This article provides instructions to uninstall the Demandbase Unified Package from your Salesforce CRM.
Before uninstalling the Demandbase Unified package, remove the following components:
Removing the Sales Intelligence Visualforce Component
Note: Repeat these steps for each entity on which the Demandbase Visualforce component is added. The Demandbase Visualforce component is present on the Account, Contact, Lead, or Opportunity object.
- Open an Account, Contact, Lead, or Opportunity in Salesforce. For example, open the InsideView Technologies, Inc account.
- Click the Setup icon and select the Edit Page link as illustrated below:
- In the Account Record page, click the Remove icon for the Demandbase Visualforce component and click Save.
Removing the Demandbase external objects for Salesforce’s Federated Search
- Click the Setup icon and enter External Objects in the Search bar and click Enter.
- In the External Objects page, click the Erase link beside InsideView Accounts and InsideView Contacts.
- In the confirmation pop-up, select the Yes, I want to permanently delete the external object type check box and click Delete.
Uninstalling the Demandbase Unified package
Now, you can uninstall the Demandbase Unified package from your Salesforce instance. To do so, follow these steps:
|1||Go to the Setup page||Log in to Salesforce with Admin user credentials and click the Setup icon, as shown in the below screen:
|2||Go to Installed Packages||Enter Installed Packages in the Search bar and click the Search icon.
|3||Uninstall||Click the Uninstall link beside Demandbase for AppExchange package as shown below:
|4||Select uninstall options||In the Uninstalling a Package page, choose the following uninstall options:
The uninstall process may take a few minutes to complete. Refresh the page to view the progress.